Monday, November 16, 2009

Maple Bars

I got maple bars today.. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! So I do believe I can finally say that I have my first offical craving. I've been dying for maple bars for the past few weeks and today... I finally got them! I haven't had one yet cuz Im still full from dinner but as soon as i'm hungry (which wont be long) im so gonn eat one... or 2 lol!

I also went to get my prenatal prescription at walmart.. after waiting for 40 mins for them to fill the prescription they tell me its gonna be another 20 mins. When Adams grandma larsen and I go back AGAIN they said oh sorry we're out of stock.. we'll have them tomorrow.. what a bunch of BS! now i have to go back AGAIN tomorrow to pick them up.. how stupid!

1 comment:

  1. Maple Bars Yum! I went shopping after work. When I was walking out the door I thought "Dang, I should have gotten a Maple Bar! :( " lol

    I love you

    ReplyDelete