Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!

I know I already posted today but who knew I would get news this good.. Mai just called and told me shes coming home for Christmas!! How great is that?? I dont even remember the the last time we spent Christmas together (shes not actually gonna be there until a day or 2 after Christmas.. so I'll only getta see them for maybe a day) but still its cool! Just in time too cause I was just about to mail Lei's presents today. Unfortunitly, I also just found out that they won't be getting there until the day Adam & I go back to Springfield. But, luckily, we'll be seeing them in late January on our way to Washington DC... there will be a few posts on that I'm sure. There will be lots of pics to post and may as well keep you updated on our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment