Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Electrifying Experience!

So today Adam got off work early. We went hunting for a beach we could snorkel at. We didn't have any luck at the 1st place we went (and its not incredibly easy to go around from beach to beach here because of all the traffic). So we ended up at South Beach. We didnt snorkel but we swam a bit and then it happened... like always.. I got stung by a jelly fish... it never fails. And then Adam got stung and we left (like awlways).

Then we left and came back to the hotel and swam in the pool for a bit. And that's what we did today.

I just wanted to state how much I hate Miami. It is unbelieveable how unrealistic these people are. They are SO superficial! All week the guys that work where Adam is visiting have been telling him different ways to look at girls on the beach and how they don't love their girlfriends and blah blah blah. When they found out that Adam and I didnt have a kid and were married they were amazed and thought it was so "great that we married for love". These people are sick and disgusting. I couldn't live here if you paid me. They just make me sick. I dont understand how people can be so skank-like.

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister! I think Miamians are superficial too! LOL about the jellyfish. I am going to make you two shirts that say, "Im a jellyfish magnet" on them. ROFL!

    ReplyDelete